Friday, September 3, 2010

Now WE Will Rule!!

Ha haaa!!! Now it can be revealed! No longer must I be known only as a simple librarian--I can now let the world know that I am Agent Flexing Bear, a Tomas operative. (you should have guessed when I called myself IRON GUY Carl)Everything can be revealed now that Into the Gauntlet, the final book in The 39 Clues series, has been released. It will doubtlessly show that the Tomas branch of the Cahill family find all the Clues and take our place as rightful rulers of the world!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!! Our great strength and endurance will assure the victory--unless those two pesky kids, Dan and Amy, get in the way again. Hmm, they've been trouble in the past--I'd better get reading to see if they cause any more problems.

AGENT FLEXING BEAR (AND HIS BOOK) SIGNING OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment