Monday, September 13, 2010

I do exist, I promise!

Hello readers of the new(ish) Boys Rock, Boys Read. This is Libraryguy Zack and I really am a part of this blog, although up until now I have been the silent part. I'm going to skip the excuses, say I'm sorry and tell you about some great books for guys of all ages. While I haven't been blogging over the summer, I have been reading and boy have I read some great books.

Today I would like to talk about a great series of books for the grown up guys out there, though I'm sure there are some teens that would enjoy these as well. Currently there is a great Star Wars series going on called Fate of the Jedi that is just downright awesome. The series proceeds Legacy of the Force (which I also highly recommend) and includes crazy Jedi, a banished Luke Skywalker and a whole planet full of Sith. To make matters even more exciting Luke has to team up with the aforementioned Sith. Wait, What?!

The series is currently in it's fifth book, Allies by Christie Golden with the sixth book set to release in December. So you have plenty of time to catch up.

I'll be back soon with some more of my summer reading including zombies and nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment