Monday, August 9, 2010

Books Every Guy Should Read Part 2

Hi all,
Don't you love sequels. Well here we have a sequel put together by you the the readers of this post. But before that lets have a brief commercial for Hai Karate (via the 70s):




Ahh, those were the good old days indeed. I myself was a Brute Man back in the day!!!!! Well enough of my babbling lets here what you out there had to say!!!!

Terry Doherty - I'd add A Couple of Boys have the Best Week Ever! and any of the Roscoe Riley Rules! Series.


Mary Ann Scheuer - I'd add The Zac Power Series (short chapter books, perfect for 2nd/3rd graders). Also the Henry Winkler (yes, the Fonz!) series Hank Zipzer.














The Fourth Musketeer - I don't see the Artemis Fowl Series--that's a great one for boy evil geniuses. And what about Captain Underpants???












These books are Fonz approved!!!!!!!


Well all, keep checking us out and keep sending suggestions.

Later,

Library Ninja Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment